Previous Work

Welcome to my musical journey! Here, I invite you to explore a collection of my previous works in music technology. These projects represent my passion for blending technology and music, and each one is a unique chapter in my ongoing story as a musician.

Electronic Transcription of “Chromolume Part I and II” for Brooklyn College’s production of Sunday in the Park with George
This is a transcription of the incredible work of Stephen Sondheim for the play, Sunday in the Park with George that was played in it’s performance at Brooklyn College. After reading the score and adding my own personal touch to sound design and mixing, out came this which I am quite proud of.

LemBo | American Beatbox Championships 2022 Solo Wildcard
The next project I’d like to display is my “wildcard” to enter the American Beatbox Championships of 2022. A wildcard is a 90 second video showcasing your skills to get ranked and judged by top beatboxers of the United States. This routine ended up securing me 41st place in the country.

Trumpet x Loop Station cover of A Tribe Called Quest’s “Electric Relaxation”
The next work I would like to show is my cover of “Electric Relaxation” by A Tribe Called Quest to demonstrate my practice in live looping. This is an original remix of the piece that combines trumpet and beatboxing with live looping. This involved transcribing the chords, choreographing the trumpet overdubs, composing a new drum grove, and recording everything perfectly in time.

KC Blues – Jazz Band Spring 2021
The last thing I would like to present is my final project from my participation in the jazz band of Edward R. Murrow High School. This is a zoom-style concert arranged in collaboration by myself and my three other group members. After transcribing a recording by Charlie Parker, I recorded my playing over my colleagues’ recordings and synced the audio.